What data do we use
- To respect the privacy of our users and treat personal data with their consent.
- To treat the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service, and to treat them in a secure and confidential manner, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use thereof.
- Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to give personal data to third parties or share them.
- To keep personal data for the time strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which they have been provided.
Through our website we can collect personal data for different purposes:
- Information request by the user.
- Newsletter subscription.
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided, the strictly necessary data will be required.It is important that the user is aware of the data that he provides and the purpose for which he does so because at the time he provides them, he is accepting that we collect, store and use said data for the required purpose, being able to withdraw consent at any time. provided by the appropriate channels, the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimacy for the processing of their personal data.Veracity and accuracy of the data
The user, when providing the data required in the forms, is solely responsible for the veracity of the data sent, guaranteeing and responding to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, undertaking to keep them duly updated.What rights do you have regarding the personal data provided
Once the personal data has been provided, you will have the right to:
- Ask any questions and to be informed of how we use the data and to obtain access to it.
- That your information be rectified or deleted or to impose limitations on its treatment.
- Data cancellation.
- Oppose the processing of your data.
- Data portability.
At any time, you can exercise these Rights, by writing and accrediting your personality addressed to Fruit Water S.L., at Rúa Escultor Ferreiro, 26, 1º. 15200 Noia (A Coruña), or through the email address: email@example.com
.In addition, you may file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation.Data security and storage
We will keep the data for the time strictly necessary to provide the requested service and as long as the owner does not request its deletion, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, making everything possible to protect them and keep them safe.What personal data do we share with third parties
Data transfers are not foreseen except in those cases in which there is a legal obligation. There is no forecast of international data transfers.